Here.  This is a gift.  I have no agenda.  Read it or not.  I don't
care.  I do not vouch for correctness.  Don't believe all you read.
Your mileage may vary.  Use the ctton setting but do not iron this
garment while wearing it.

Browning's Sordello and Ezra Pound by Stephen Brown
Doctoral Dissertation Index Page
http://www.haywired.com/sebrown/dissindex.html

Chapter Nine
Sordello, the Cantos, and the Reader
http://www.haywired.com/sebrown/dissch9.html

Small quotes from Chapter Nine:

One is also reminded here of the correspondence between Pound and
Eliot discussing the 'conception' and 'birth' of The Waste
Land. (Koestenbaum 1988 p.113-139)

also

Uranian, apart from being derived from the Greek word for ?heaven,?
was also an epithet applied to a group of avowedly homosexual poets at
the end of the nineteenth century. As Wayne Koestenbaum proves, the
poem goes on to make clear the analogy between Eliot and Pound?s
collaboration on The Waste Land and the homosexual act.

Regards,
   Rick Parker