God how one's past words come back to haunt one.  I don't even generally
agree with myself anymore.  I'd have to reread what I said  on that, but like
TSE I can't bear to reread myself.

I am afraid it is out of print.  You may need to use a library copy and
maybe xerox anything that seems useful.

Best,
Nancy