For the record, and I do have Pound's ditty in front of me, the lines go as
follows:

These are the poems of Eliot
By the Uranian Muse begot;
A Man their Mother was,
A Muse their Sire.

How did the printed Infancies result
>From Nuptials thus doubly difficult?

If you must needs enquire
Know diligent Reader
That on each Occasion
Ezra performed the caesarean Operation.

I, at least, fail to see the relevant allusions to astronomy, though the male-
male copulation (and marriage) is quite explicit since the Muse is also
made male along with Eliot the male mother.  Pound's male-nurse role is
simply a third to make the seemingly impossible birth possible:  they just
managed it all by themselves.  There is every reason to read this as what it
so explicitly states and none at all, as far as I can see, arbitrarily to drag in
astronomy, which has no connection at all with what is being described
unless the Muse of astronomy was male and also a progenitor of poems.
[Urania is, in the note below, of course female; it is the transgender image
that Pound makes central.]

Moreover, the long history of male writers using birthing metaphors can be
read very differently from simple humorous bonding.  The question is why it
takes that form.

Nancy