	Hi Beth, and all (coming again :-)

	I think the bird is a mediator, a 'medium'. The element wich
introduces us in the other world, that of timeless. Memory  has it's own
rules: maybe those rules activates the medium, a not very well known fuction
in our mind. In this sense, we could conceive the 'bird' as an extension of
the 'garden'. Also, as a similar function to that of poetry, wich operates
from apparently arbitrary elements, the author's particular garden, growing
like a movement into timeless, into creation.

	The bird as the Holy Spirit... umh, I think it's going far away...

	A.M.