Dear Richard,

The passage with the woman with long black hair is untitled and begins "So
through the evening, through the violet air."  It is in _The Waste Land_,
Facsimile edition.  So are many other "part poems."  And many are in
_Inventions of the March Hare_.  Some are in _Poems Written in Early
Youth_, but that has been out for a long time.  Most of the stuff Aiken
means is now published somewhere, but there may of course be bits not
yet revealed.
Nancy