MOBIRDS-L April 2021, Week 1

Re: Black Vulture depredation

Valerie Dent <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Apr 2021 13:32:48 -0400

text/plain

Here is an article from the "Missouri Ruralist" for those who are interested.

https://www.farmprogress.com/livestock/legally-remove-black-vultures-attack-livestock?NL=FP-010&Issue=FP-010_20210330_FP-010_266&sfvc4enews=42&cl=article_1_b&utm_rid=CPG02000000836564&utm_campaign=58158&utm_medium=email&elq2=43c69adae6d24b2f98c750a8b135dc25

Valerie Dent
Cole Camp, Benton County

 WARNING: This message has originated from an External Source. This may be

MBS Website: http://mobirds.org/