Thwarted 😩

Gael Storck <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Oct 2017 09:53:19 -0400

text/plain

Despite your good advice and our best efforts, the ETS thwarted us again.  We tried Columbia Bottoms and Horseshoe Lake, but the Little Brown Jobs were too wily for us.  The high winds and mid-afternoon time frame weren't particularly good for birding either.

What a good reason to return to St Louis for a nice long visit!

Gael Storck