]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

TSE Home

TSE  October 2017

TSE October 2017

Re: Finding the third voice in T.S. Eliot’s ‘The Waste Land’ | Stanford Daily

"Rickard A. Parker" <[log in to unmask]>

T. S. Eliot Discussion forum.

Thu, 26 Oct 2017 10:38:14 -0500

text/plain

Dear Nancy, I still fail to see how you see the essay the way you do. Don't bother replying right now I'm still trying to get thoughts and words for a better response.  The words are the tough part (though they'd be easier if I left out the thought portion.)

Regards,
   Rick Parker