]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

TSE Home

TSE  January 2017

TSE January 2017

FW: What Marxist Art Critic John Berger Taught Me

Carrol Cox <[log in to unmask]>

T. S. Eliot Discussion forum.

Sat, 7 Jan 2017 14:39:43 -0600

text/plain

I vaguely remember a statement by Joseph Conrad to the effect (I think??) that he did not try to give us new things to see but, rather, new eyes to see with. Can anyone provide an accurate version of that comment.

Carrol