]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GLOBAL-L Home

GLOBAL-L  January 2014

GLOBAL-L January 2014

Re: Singapore court rules definitively in JMD's favor

HUNTER Mark <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Jan 2014 08:29:37 +0000

text/plain

Congratulations on the court ruling, James. What does this change in Singapore?
Yours

Dr. Mark Lee Hunter
Adjunct Professor and Senior Research Fellow
INSEAD Social Innovation Centre