Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GLOBAL-L Home

GLOBAL-L  June 2013

GLOBAL-L June 2013

Re: ICIJ Offshore Leaks Database

"Gloria J. Browne-Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 15 Jun 2013 21:07:37 +0000

text/plain

Yes, me too. I just sent out message on twitter. @gbrownemarshall

Sincerely,

Gloria J. Browne-Marshall, J.D./M.A.
Associate Professor
John Jay College of Criminal Justice

899 Tenth Avenue, Room 422T
New York, NY 10002
212-237-8407

Author of:
-"Race, Law, and American Society: 1607 to Present" (Routledge).
-"The Constitution: An African-American Context   (Law and Policy Group Press).
-"The Constitution: Major Cases and Conflicts" (Pearson).