p writes: Yes. One has to be dead a long time before one's politicking is
acceptable on this list, otherwise wild, uncontrolled anger is evoked. ;->
Let's test p's thesis.
From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of raghu
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 4:46 PM
To: Progressive Economics
Subject: [Pen-l] Schadenfraude
The election is over, and any day now, Obama will begin his assault on
Social Security/Medicare under the cover of the "Fiscal Cliff". Meanwhile
all the spying, torture and assassination-by-drone campaigns will continue.
Business as usual.
But meanwhile, there is much schadenfreude to be had.
- Workers of Koch Industries and other loathsome billionaire types gave a
collective middle finger to their bosses who ordered them to vote for their
guy or else.
- Karl Rove and Donald Trump have epic and comic meltdowns. I hope this
destroys Rove's undeserved reputation as some kind of a genius.
- Mr. 47% does not get to be President and goes instead straight into the
trash can of history.
- Wall St Ayn Rand devotees bet on the wrong guy and lost big time. It
won't affect their bottom-lines, but it sure as hell has got to affect their
- Angry old white Tea Party guys from the Deep South lost big and
demographic trends say they will never again be a big factor in national
politics. Good riddance.
pen-l mailing list
[log in to unmask]