]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SERIES-L Home

SERIES-L  July 2012

SERIES-L July 2012

Re: ArmchairTraveller (SAR nr2006012381)

Jenifer K Marquardt <[log in to unmask]>

Bibliographic Series Action Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Jul 2012 18:40:47 +0000

text/plain

We have two hardback titles from 2006 (Morocco -- In the labyrinth of dreams and bazaars & Jewish journeys).  On the t.p. of both is:

[2 symbols] ArmchairTraveller
The symbols are a white H on a black square and a reader in an armchair.
HAUS PUBLISHING
London

The
T.p. versos say:

"First published in 2006 by Haus Publishing Limited"

It is the sort of presentation that could be interpreted, in the lack of any other information, as either a series or an imprint.

Since one of our titles is the one cited in the 670 of the authority record, I could update the series if needed.  If we decide that the imprint/corp. body only really began in 2011, you could create the corp. body, and I could qualify the SAR with (Series).

If someone has clearer information that the corp. heading is what the entity has been all along, step forward!

Jenifer

Jenifer K. Marquardt
Asst. Head of Cataloging & Authorities Librarian
University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602-1641