Re: universities and "business"

Peter Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>

T. S. Eliot Discussion forum.

Thu, 7 Jun 2012 21:04:43 -0700

text/plain

The unrealities serve the realities?

Interesting.
You remind me of a libertarian relative.

Cheers,
Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: T. S. Eliot Discussion forum. on behalf of Carrol Cox
Sent: Thu 6/7/2012 8:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: universities and "business"

Any one institution (factory, department store, garbage collection,
elementary school, etc is unreal. The concept of "real" vs "unreal" is about
as unreal as one could possibly get.

The most important reality is three or more people sitting in the same area
talking to each other. Everything else is mere service to that reality.

Carrol

  _____