Help for MOBIRDS-L Archives

MOBIRDS-L Archives

Subject: Re: WGNSS Saturday Birding
From: Al and Lois Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 13 Nov 2011 09:10:12 -0600

Photos (3) of the possible juvenile Goshawk.
http://smu.gs/uA88sv

I've never seen one so I originally thought Red-shoulder but Goshawk would
be a lifer and would love to see some technical discussion. Please convince
me ... haha.

Black Scoters last Wed. at Lincoln Shields, Riverlands Migratory Bird Sanctuary.
http://smu.gs/sKT0uW

Been an interesting month ... so far.
http://www.photosbyat.com/Birds/Birding-2011-November

Al Smith