]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GLOBAL-L Home

GLOBAL-L  October 2011

GLOBAL-L October 2011

Re: Handouts from Kiev - new list with a lot of good tips

Blaz Zgaga <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 30 Oct 2011 10:04:16 +0100

Text/Plain

Hi Nils,

can you please add this sentence immediately below link to our presentation
about arms smuggling.

(Maps in this presentation are copyrighted by Sanje Publishing House,
Ljubljana, Slovenia. www.sanje.si)

If English in sentence is not OK, please correct it.

Best regards,

Blaz Zgaga
free-lance journalist
Slovenia