]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GLOBAL-L Home

GLOBAL-L  August 2011

GLOBAL-L August 2011

Re: SV: [GLOBAL-L] Nato a 'terrorist group' R. M. on BBC

Stephen Doig <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Aug 2011 09:09:45 -0700

text/plain

Andy is right.

Steve Doig

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 10, 2011, at 9:00 AM, "Andy Weir" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Nobody wants to curtail his freedom of expression, but this is not a list for everybody to offload their opinions -- it is supposed to be connected to  professional matters concerning investigative journalism. Anybody can express an opinion here, but needs to be relevant in some way. What has Mugabe’s view of NATO to do with the list topic? If the list becomes a platform for the exchange of opinions there will be no room left for what it is intended for.
Andy