as part of an international consortium n-ost (Network for Reporting on Eastern Europe) has been shortlisted by the European Union for an
EU-project. We are now looking for 3 experts for this project.
The EU-project aims to strengthen the networks among journalists of countries of the ENPI-countries (amongst others Ukraine, Belarus,
Moldova, Southern Caucasus), to qualify them on EU-topics, journalistic skills etc.
All 3 experts are expected to possess the following set of qualifications:
- relevant experience in designing, managing and implemantation of training programs in the field of journalism
- good knowledge of EU-policy, EU-institutions and the ENPI
- knowledge oft he ENPI media landscapes
- knowledge of english and french
- University degree or equivalent in professional experience in the field of journalism
We’re looking in particular for
- a TEAM LEADER (at least 10 years of professional experience)
- an expert on "EU-ENP-cooperation” for the respective component (at least 3 years of professional experience)
- an expert on “journalistic training” (at least 3 years of professional experience)
For further information we will be happy to provide you with more details on the project and the qualifications expected.
If you are interested in a possible assignment, please send your CV to our colleague Nina Hofstötter ([log in to unmask]). If you know of anyone who might be interested, please feel free to forward this mail.
Many thanks and all the best
n-ost, Network for Reporting on Eastern Europe
phone: +49 (0)30-259 32 83-0
To unsubscribe or modify list settings go to <URL:lists.reporter.org>.
Click "Get Password" if you don't have one, login and visit the
"Subscriber's Corner". To unsubscribe now click
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> (sends
a blank e-mail) or send "unsubscribe GLOBAL-L" in the body of
an e-mail message to "[log in to unmask]". Please e-mail
[log in to unmask] if you need help or have