]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GLOBAL-L Home

GLOBAL-L  December 2010

GLOBAL-L December 2010

Re: discussing the wikileaks cables on this list

Lucy Komisar <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 5 Dec 2010 07:22:45 -0500

text/plain

That's another way of doing it.
My point is that people should attempt to stay within the purpose of the
list. That's the understanding when they join. My right to say what I want
doesn't mean it's appropriate to post messages that are off subject.