Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

GLOBAL-L Home

GLOBAL-L  December 2010

GLOBAL-L December 2010

Re: Major Update Wikileaks Cablegate: 200+ new documents published. Manual for how to search fast.

Elena Razlogova <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Dec 2010 11:27:52 -0500

text/plain

Actually, you can search within one folder with Spotlight. Just open that particular folder in Finder, then type a search term in the search field in the folder (upper right corner). When the bar for selecting search limits appears (right above the contents of the folder), select the name of the current folder rather than "This Mac."

Elena