Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GLOBAL-L Home

GLOBAL-L  October 2010

GLOBAL-L October 2010

SV: [GLOBAL-L] statement on Wikileaks

Thomas Buch-Andersen DR Magasiner <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 31 Oct 2010 14:29:03 +0100

text/plain

Please add my name to the list, too.
Best
Thomas Buch-Andersen, journalist, Danish National Public Radio (DR-P1)

Thomas Buch-Andersen
Journalist/vært
"P1 Dokumentar" & "Orientering", P1

Tlf + 45 41 61 90 30