]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GLOBAL-L Home

GLOBAL-L  October 2010

GLOBAL-L October 2010

Re: RE : [GLOBAL-L] In defense of Wikileaks

Nicky Hager <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Oct 2010 08:39:19 +1300

text/plain

Hello from New Zealand. Thank you Mark. I agree and I'm happy to sign
and help draft. It is standard practice for the authorities to attack
on someone doing good work like Julian Assange and all too common for
media organisations uncritically to repeat the attacks. The more
concise the message (while covering the points Mark has), the better.

Nicky Hager