GLOBAL-L October 2010

Investigative journalists Sweden

Geetha Skarner <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Oct 2010 10:28:58 +0200

text/plain

Dear Florence

Sweden is my base 3-6 months every year. You could contact me when I
am in Sweden. Other base is India and traveling rather much around the
world for various assignments. I am Indian born Swedish.

Sweden has an investigative journalist organization called  Foreningen
Gravande Journalister for Swedish journalist, Apart from this there is
a Swedish journalist as well as Foreign journalist Associations. For
the Foreign journalist list please contact Swedish foreign ministry
press service. They may could guide you also to the list of Swedish
journalists as well.
Jan Janonius
Press Service Department/Press Centre
Telephone: +46 8 405 82 16
Mobile telephone: +46 708-47 89 58
Visiting Address: Gustav Adolfs Torg 1
S-103 39 Stockholm, Sweden

Good luck and with best regards
Geetha Skarner

Dear All--
We are looking for journalists in Sweden to help us learn about
something we are working on.
Do any of you have good contacts in Sweden that you could suggest?
Many thanks, Florence

--
Florence George Graves
Founding Director

781-736-4249

message to "[log in to unmask]". Please e-mail
questions.

Andreas Klamm - Sabaot MJB Education Media Net
October 1, 2010 Contacts in Sweden Dear Florence ! In 2008 I have been
in Swe...

Oct 2 (2 days ago)
Andreas Klamm - Sabaot MJB Education Media NetLoading...
Oct 2 (2 days ago)
Andreas Klamm - Sabaot MJB Education Media Net
  to GLOBAL-L

show details Oct 2 (2 days ago)

October 1, 2010

Contacts in Sweden

Dear Florence

In 2008 I have been in Sweden and I have been meeting precious people
from the Right Livelihood Foundation in Sweden.

Perhaps you may try to get in touch with the Right Livelihood
Foundation in Stockholm in Sweden. These precious people should be
able to connect you with local journalists from Stockholm or Sweden.

More information you will find on the website of the Right Livelihood
Foundation in Stockholm in Sweden.

By the way the people from the Swedish Foreign Ministry have been
quite polite and  helpful, too and even allowed us, while performing
live coverage, to use their computers and other administrative stuff.

All my best wishes for your procject.

Kind regards,

Andreas Klamm-Sabaot, French-German journalist, founder and director of
Liberty and Peace NOW! Human Rights Reporters
www.humanrightsreporters.wordpress.com
www.libertyandpeacenow.org
www.menschenrechtsreporter.blogspot.com

Communication Center / Kommunikations-Dienste

Journalisten-Büro Andreas Klamm-Sabaot, Andreas Klamm Journalist,
3mnews.org, 3mnewswire.org, Regionalhilfe.de, Radio TV IBS Liberty,
ISMOT International Social And Medical Outreach Team, IFN
International Family Network d734, MJB Mission News, ISSN 1999-8414,
John Baptist Mission of Togo, Vertretung für Deutschland, Vertretung
für Groß Britannien

Germany / Deutschland: Postfach 1113 (P.O. BOX 1113), D 67137 Neuhofen

LEGAL NOTICE AND INFORMATION / RECHTLICHE INFORMATIONEN UND HINWEISE

1) http://www.radiotvinfo.org/comcenter
2) http://www.britishnewsflash.org/comcenter

Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 14:20:52 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [GLOBAL-L] Journalist in Sweden???
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear All--
We are looking for journalists in Sweden to help us learn about
something we are working on.
Do any of you have good contacts in Sweden that you could suggest?
Many thanks, Florence

--
Florence George Graves
Founding Director
The Schuster Institute for Investigative Journalism
& the Justice Brandeis Innocence Project
Brandeis University
www.brandeis.edu/investigate

781-736-4249

message to "[log in to unmask]". Please e-mail
questions.
message to "[log in to unmask]". Please e-mail
questions.

  to GLOBAL-L

show details 1:42 PM (0 minutes ago)

	from	Geetha Skarner <[log in to unmask]>
reply-to	[log in to unmask]
to	[log in to unmask]
date	Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 1:42 PM
subject	Re: [GLOBAL-L] Journalist in Sweden???
mailed-by	gmail.com

hide details 1:42 PM (0 minutes ago)

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 11:50 PM, Florence Graves <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

     Dear All--
     We are looking for journalists in Sweden to help us learn about
something we are working on.
     Do any of you have good contacts in Sweden that you could suggest?
     Many thanks, Florence

     --
     Florence George Graves
     Founding Director
     The Schuster Institute for Investigative Journalism
     & the Justice Brandeis Innocence Project
     Brandeis University
     www.brandeis.edu/investigate

     781-736-4249

message to "[log in to unmask]". Please e-mail
questions.

--
Geetha Skarner (Edamaruku) PhD

& Accredited Foreign Correspondent
Sweden:
Almo Råbäcksvägen 1,SE 79397 Siljansnäs
Folkungagatan 130, 11630 Stockholm

Tel: + 46 736904200 (Mobile)
Tel: + 46 (0)247 22255 (Land Line)

India: G&G Estate,Malayam PO,Trivandrum 695571,India.
Tel: +91 471 2282047 ( Land line)
Tel: +91 (0)9895790500, +91 (0) 9249590500 (mobile)

Emails:
[log in to unmask] (o)
[log in to unmask] (o)
Skype id: gesskarner