Edge, a peer-reviewed, open access, interdisciplinary graduate journal for German and Scandinavian Studies, is seeking advanced graduate students and junior faculty to serve as peer reviewers. We welcome reviewers in any area related to German and Scandinavian Studies but are particularly seeking reviewers with the following specialties:
- Exile literature
- Minority literature
- Gender/Feminist Theory
- 19th and 20th century German literature
- 20th century social movements/intellectual history
- Scandinavian Studies (all aspects)
- Medieval German and Scandinavian Studies
- Film Criticism/Film Theory/German and Scandinavian Film History
- Transnational German and Scandinavian Studies
- Contemporary German or Scandinavian film and literature
- Drama/Theater history
Edge is published annually under the direction of graduate students in the German and Scandinavian Studies program at the University of Massachusetts Amherst with the support of the W.E.B. DuBois Library.
If you are interested in serving as a peer reviewer, please send your CV and a brief statement listing your areas to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
You can also visit our website (http://scholarworks.umass.edu/edge/) for more information.
The German Studies Call for Papers List
Editor: Stefani Engelstein
Acting Assistant Editor: Olaf Schmidt
Sponsored by the University of Missouri
Info available at: http://www.missouri.edu/~graswww/resources/gerlistserv.html