Re: OT - Tea Party

Carrol Cox <[log in to unmask]>

T. S. Eliot Discussion forum.

Sat, 6 Feb 2010 08:33:35 -0600

text/plain

Just ignore those pathetic Tea Parry people and those who a dvertise for
them. We have in office one of the more conservative presidents of the
last 50 years, who is pursuing Bush's agenda more successfully than Bush
do. But these pathetic souls attending the Tea Parties can't recognize
their own politics when they carry another labvel. They are mostly to be
pitied and ignored.

Carrol