Re: OT Massachusetts' Logic

DIana Manister <[log in to unmask]>

T. S. Eliot Discussion forum.

Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:04:22 -0500

text/plain

Dear Carrol,

I've just been reading a psycho article titled "The Frankfurt School:
Conspiracy to Corrupt" that I ran across while researching Marcuse. So
I  welcome your observations.

Apparently the christian right believes The New Left wants to
demasculate American males and institute matriarchy -- by means of
feminism and removal of the father's ultimate authority in the family.

Sex education in schools is a leftist conspiracy too, a "vehicle for
secular humanism"  How many people I wonder subscribe to these beliefs?

I am shocked. I thought the birthers were bad enough, but there is a
lot more madness where that came from.

In fact this is not irrelevant to TSE. He spoke against Russell's
atheism as a threat to society.

Diana

Sent from my iPod