]

:

LISTSERV Archives

MOBIRDS-L Home

MOBIRDS-L  October 2009, Week 2

MOBIRDS-L October 2009, Week 2

Re: Bird feeding: Can we have our cake and eat it, too?

Christina McClarren <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Oct 2009 11:36:59 -0700

text/plain

I am talking about all corporations.  All corporations need to be brought back into accountability...they are intimately connected in destroying the earth.  Here's a link to a good article about this -  and how working on one issue at a time is futile, while joining together to dismantle corporate rule opens up the possiblity to achieve results on any issue that matters to those of us involved in changing the human behaviors destroying all earth's magic... and the beloved birds:

"Dismantling Corporate Rule: The Next Step in ‘The Great Turning’" by Paul Cienfuegos:

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=104741372498

(If you have trouble linking to it, keep trying.  It should eventually open up.  If you can't link to it, I will include it in the body of an email.  Let me know.)

I quote from the article:

"If we stop battling one corporate harm to society at a time, and instead align our many varied visions around a set of common first steps – all of which involve challenging the privileges that corporations now claim – our work will have more depth and power. It will be more effective, and its effects will endure. The world is in crisis. Time is short. It is time for all of us to join together...."

Chris McClarren
St. Louis South City