]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

TSE Home

TSE  December 2008

TSE December 2008

Re: {Disarmed} Re: [Fwd: [A-List] Law professor fires back at song-swapping lawsuits]

Peter Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>

T. S. Eliot Discussion forum.

Mon, 1 Dec 2008 03:45:41 -0800

text/plain

There are still tribal cultures with us today, if quite unlike those
of only a few generations ago. Do members of the tribe who
develop something new based on a traditional form or style,
have the right to the copy rprotection, or does the tribe?

P.