Font:

LISTSERV Archives

WI-L Home

WI-L  September 2008

WI-L September 2008

Re: E-WAC Newsletter

"Milyo, Jeffrey D." <[log in to unmask]>

writing intensive discussion <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Sep 2008 23:15:49 -0500

text/plain

Please remove me from this list (and please don't put people on lists without permission).

Jeff Milyo
Middlebush Professor of Social Science
Professor of Economics and Public Affairs
University of Missouri
118 Professional Building
Columbia, MO 65211
Phone: 573-882-7785