]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GERMAN-CFP-L Home

GERMAN-CFP-L  February 2008

GERMAN-CFP-L February 2008

Re: CFP: Wilhelm Dieterle (2/7/08, GSA, 10/2-5/08)

Ramona Uritescu-Lombard <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 Jan 2008 01:56:22 -0500

text/plain

Dear Professor Richter,

Once again our interests seem to be in accord! Last year I participated
in your GSA panel on Buchstaben (I presented on Sebald's "Austerlitz"),
and this year I see that you are proposing a topic similar to that of a
conference we are organizing at Harvard: the production of truth in the
courtroom. Our conference is in fact entitled "Scenes of Justice -
Production of Truth." Your proposal has certainly given us new ideas of
materials we can draw upon - the films of Dieterle -, so thank you! I
have forwarded your call for papers to my colleagues, in case they would
wish to send in a proposal. Unfortunately, I find that I am simply too
busy with other things, and so cannot engage with Dieterle right now.
I'm sure that it will turn out to be a wonderful panel!
With best wishes,
Ramona Uritescu-Lombard