]

:

LISTSERV Archives

MOBIRDS-L Home

MOBIRDS-L  August 2007, Week 1

MOBIRDS-L August 2007, Week 1

Re: Good Samaritan experience at Schell Osage CA

Chris Hobbs <[log in to unmask]>

Chris Hobbs <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 5 Aug 2007 16:27:04 -0500

text/plain

Anyone who knows Bob Fisher must be shocked to hear of this misfortune.
Undoubtedly the first time something like this has happened to him!

Chris Hobbs
Shawnee, KS