Re: On Duck Stamps..

Justyn Stahl <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:47:08 -0500

text/plain

Bill,

The stamps you refer to are available through zazzle.com (which prints
stamps and other things for organizations):

Cerulean Warbler
http://www.zazzle.com/product/172481210526156500?&denomination=39

Ivory-billed Woodpecker
http://www.zazzle.com/product/172433521492115777

They are marked up considerably, but the money goes to American Bird
Conservancy.

I agree that a non-take version of the Duck Stamp would be a great idea, but
until then, I will still continue to purchase one annually. If you visit a
NWR more than three times a year, you're saving money. The Duck Stamp is a
great way for students and low-income households to aid conservation.

Cheers,
Justyn Stahl
Alton, IL