Re: On Duck Stamps...

Bill Eddleman <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Jan 2007 17:22:17 -0600

text/plain

I can understand your point about hunting licenses, but Duck Stamp money is
aimed pretty specifically at wetland preservation. Admittedly, the ducks
are a prime target, but my favorite group of birds (rails), and many, many
others benefit from the money used to purchase Duck Stamps.

In addition, a Duck Stamp will allow one to enter the open portions of
national wildlife refuges without paying the typical daily fee.

For my money, buy a Duck Stamp. It is a great investment in wetlands.

----Bill Eddleman, Cape Girardeau