]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GERMAN-CFP-L Home

GERMAN-CFP-L  November 2006

GERMAN-CFP-L November 2006

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: Jan 15, 2007, Focus on German Studies Vol. 14

Thu, 2 Nov 2006 20:51:13 -0500

text/plain

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

FOCUS ON GERMAN STUDIES, VOL 14 (2007)

DEADLINE JAN 15, 2007

Focus on German Studies is an annual journal that publishes original
scholarship by graduate students in the field of German Studies. Focus
is seeking submissions for Volume 14. The deadline is January 15, 2007.
Submissions may be made in English or German. Articles should follow the
MLA guidelines and should be approx. 10-25 pages in length (MS Word
double-spaced). Inquiries and submissions should be made to the address
below:

Focus on German Studies
ATTN: Paper Submissions - Wolfgang Lueckel
Department of German Studies
University of Cincinnati, OH 45221-0372, USA

Email: [log in to unmask]

Please also check out our webpage for more details:
http://www.artsci.uc.edu/german/newsEvents/focus/index.html

We also publish book reviews. Possible reviewers can get a book from our
pre-selected book list at the following link or can choose their own
book. We are able to provide reviewer's copies at no charge to the
reviewer.
http://www.artsci.uc.edu/german/newsEvents/focus/reviewers.html
Books should be recent (publication date 2006 or 2007) and relate to the
field of German Studies. They should not exceed 4 pages (MS word
double-spaced). The deadline is Jan 15, 2007. Inquiries and submissions
should be made to the address below:

Focus on German Studies
ATTN: Book Reviews  Todd Heidt
Department of German Studies
University of Cincinnati, OH 45221-0372, USA

Email: [log in to unmask]

Wolfgang Lueckel, Editor-in-chief
Todd Heidt, Book Review Editor
Focus on German Studies