]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

TSE Home

TSE  May 2006

TSE May 2006

Re: 'The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock' was Re: OT: USk Castle

Peter Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>

T. S. Eliot Discussion forum.

Fri, 5 May 2006 19:30:29 -0700

text/plain

Your reading will change.
There may even come a time when your readings have gone through such a
spectrum of evolution, that mainaining a reading may seem counterproductive.

P.