]

:

LISTSERV Archives

MOBIRDS-L Home

MOBIRDS-L  April 2006, Week 4

MOBIRDS-L April 2006, Week 4

Fw: [TN-Bird] Reflective and historical data from TN-Birds Net

Leslie Keith Koller <[log in to unmask]>

Leslie Keith Koller <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:56:23 -0500

text/plain

I'd be very interested in knowing where Missouri falls on this list...Is
there a way to retrieve the data???

Leslie Koller
Sikeston, Missouri