]

:

LISTSERV Archives

MOBIRDS-L Home

MOBIRDS-L  April 2006, Week 4

MOBIRDS-L April 2006, Week 4

Re: [TN-Bird] Reflective and historical data from TN-Birds Net

Susan Hazelwood <[log in to unmask]>

Susan Hazelwood <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:05:25 -0500

text/plain

A quick and dirty tally from on-line sources

Missouri (MOBirds-L):  472 posts as of this evening for the month of April;
MO's population as of 12/2000: 5,595,211; 28 CBCs in 2005-2006; and 13
Audubon Chapters

Susan Hazelwood, MOBirds-L List Owner
Columbia, MO