]

:

LISTSERV Archives

MOBIRDS-L Home

MOBIRDS-L  March 2006, Week 4

MOBIRDS-L March 2006, Week 4

Re: more woodpecker stuff: cherry-picker?

Jill DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>

Jill DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 Mar 2006 21:52:26 -0600

text/plain

So now I'm really curious. Will you be doing swamp duty or cherry-picker
duty, Edge?
And will we (list-servees) get an exclusive, day-by-day report on the IBWO
search?!

Jill DeWitt
Kansas City, MO