Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

TSE Home

TSE  November 2004

TSE November 2004

Re: Eliot's Anglicanism -- was Re: (OT) US Elections: Allustions to 'christianity'

Peter Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>

T. S. Eliot Discussion forum.

Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:58:35 -0800

text/plain

As I remember it, he placed all his chips on Launcelot as the
founder/extablisher or
the Anglican Church.
P.