]

:

LISTSERV Archives

MOBIRDS-L Home

MOBIRDS-L  September 2004, Week 4

MOBIRDS-L September 2004, Week 4

Fwd: Smithville Gull Controversy - Paul McKenzie Comments

Bill Eddleman <[log in to unmask]>

Bill Eddleman <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:10:54 -0500

text/plain

MOBIRDers,

Paul McKenzie has asked me to forward the following to the list. He is not
a subscriber, but he wished to weigh in on the issue of the collection of
the gull.

----Bill Eddleman, Cape Girardeau