Help for MOBIRDS-L Archives

MOBIRDS-L Archives

Subject: Re: Eurasian Tree Sparrow
From: Susan Hazelwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 17 May 2004 19:22:49 -0500

Hi Brad,

You might visit http://epsc.wustl.edu/~rlk/wgnss/ets/index.html It is a web
site that lists the "regular" St. Louis area locations for finding EUTS. I
am also copying the MOBirds-L listserv with your request. Perhaps one of the
St. Louis birders will respond as to a definitive location for Eurasian Tree
Sparrow for THIS summer. (I live 125 miles from St. Louis so am not up to
speed with what location is "best" this summer.) MOBirders, please respond
to Brad directly at [log in to unmask] Thanks!

My only other comment is that EUTS are often harder to locate in the summer
than in the winter months. You might have to allot time to visit several
possible locations.

Do let us know if you have other target birds. Meanwhile, good birding and
enjoy your time in MO.

Susan
Susan Hazelwood
Columbia, Boone County, MO