]

:

LISTSERV Archives

MOBIRDS-L Home

MOBIRDS-L  February 2004, Week 1

MOBIRDS-L February 2004, Week 1

Fw: Newspaper editorial on Washington County Brambling

Susa Hazelwood <[log in to unmask]>

Susa Hazelwood <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 7 Feb 2004 18:52:22 -0600

text/plain

The story below reminds us all why we need to be ever so grateful to folks
like the March's, the Eddleman's, and so many others who do allow birders to
come visit their homes to observe the rarities at their feeders and in
their yards. I mean after all, who could blame someone who might decline
such an "opportunity!"

My thanks to those who have hosted us so graciously!
Susan
Susan Hazelwood
Columbia, Boone County, Missouri