]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

TSE Home

TSE  September 2003

TSE September 2003

Re: TSE Digest - 9 Sep 2003 to 10 Sep 2003 (#2003-203)

Temur Kobakhidze <[log in to unmask]>

T. S. Eliot Discussion forum.

Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:09:19 +0100

text/plain

Dear Sara,
I do understand your feelings, although I cannot share them.
It seemes you are a bit too readily smoothing down actual controversies:)
And job market and economy do matter a lot, believe me:)
But since you like the new state of things so much, I am with you:)
With very much love to your wonderful country,
Temur