:

LISTSERV Archives

MOBIRDS-L Home

MOBIRDS-L  February 2003, Week 3

MOBIRDS-L February 2003, Week 3

Re: potato tale - NO MORE!

Will Chatfield-Taylor <[log in to unmask]>

MO Wild Bird Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:01:56 -0600

text/plain

well.... i usually keep my nose outa this stuff... but I thought it was
hilarious..... just accept it as the tale of a juvie House Sparrow and the
facts-o-life... y'know spuds.......
Will Chatfield-Taylor

Johnson County, Kansas