]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

TSE Home

TSE  February 2003

TSE February 2003

Re: Mopius Louse (This is OT but I can bring it back)

Carrol Cox <[log in to unmask]>

T. S. Eliot Discussion forum.

Sat, 15 Feb 2003 08:56:23 -0600

text/plain

Francis Gavin wrote:

> You copied that straight out of your little online ency-crow-peeja. Didn't you Brennen. Or should I say Wei. Or how about just plain Troll.
>
> GAVIN

From a post this morning on the e-pound list I gather that Francis Gavin
believes that I am Kate and that both of us are in fact a web site on
cox cable or something like that. I've posted a reply on the e-pound
list.

Brennen is a poster on the e-pound list.

Wei is a mysterious poster there from a year or so ago who attacked
pound extensively. Apparently Francis thinks  Brennen is Wei, that both
are Kate, and that (perhaps? or definitely?) all three are also Cox????

Cox is a not uncommon surname. I believe one (wealthy) Cox is a Nixon
son-in-law. I once got mail intended for a Carrol B. Cox who was
apparently a Conrad scholar. (The only male "Carrol" I've encountered
whose name, like mine, is spelled with a single L.)

When Brennen's post appeared on epound-l I ignored the URL, and only now
noticed that it pointed to "members.cox.net," so perhaps Gavin's error
is explicable, but he should have done a little checking.

Carrol

******