]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

TSE Home

TSE  January 2003

TSE January 2003

Re: OT - Jehanne Darc (was under all sorts of crazy subjects)

T. S. Eliot Discussion forum.

Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:06:15 -0500

text/plain

Rick:

Great stuff, thanks.  Unfortunatately the "gritty details" link seems to be down, but what you've sent is sufficient for my purposes.  It even turns out that "Darc" was OK.

Tom K