Re: No More Mountain Lion - Please

brandon r <[log in to unmask]>

MO Wild Bird Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Oct 2002 21:22:43 +0000

text/plain

Does every one know WHERE THE DELETE BUTTON IS? If there is something you
don't want to read about just delete it. I for one am glad the post was
sent, i often watch and see other wildlife when birding, hell that is part
of the fun for most that i know.
Any way just my thoughts
Good birding to all
Brandon