Re: Yellow Rail walks

Edge Wade <[log in to unmask]>

MO Wild Bird Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:41:26 -0500

Bob,
I've been reading old Bluebirds this past week.  Came across this
article--it gave me great insight as to your queries about the Swan Lake
attempt.  Your descriptions really captured the experience of the Tucker
Prairie escapade--several participants had described it to me before,
but yours gave it the punch of reality.