TSE September 2001

Re: OT: Gunnar

"Nancy Gish" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 23:42:03 -0400

text/plain

Dear Gunnar,

For some reason I can no longer read any of your messages:  my
computer just does not open them.  It opens all the others.  Has something
changed at your end?  (I probably will not be able to read any answer
though.)

I want to second the concern, though I do not know what your message
said.  And second the "peace."
Nancy