TSE March 2001

RE: Dans le Restaurant and the Commedia

"Arwin van Arum" <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 18 Mar 2001 19:03:07 +0100

text/plain

Ok Nancy, way to go - that's a real contribution to Steve's comments. Let's
not use any arguments and just vote yes or no, and if the majority of votes
is no, then Steve will drop the idea and get on with his life, if yes then
he will spend another week on sorting things out.

Enough kidding about, you don't really expect to get away with just a "No.",
do you? Isn't that a slight bit of an affront to Steve's intelligence? It's
not quite the same as asking whether or not something is spelled correctly,
but even there you wouldn't get away with answering a question like "is
s-p-e-l the correct spelling for spell?" with a brutal "No."

Have some heart and share your insights with us, will you? ;-)

Arwin